Golden Oryx Tours
We feel that the best way to serve our guests is on an individual basis – that means we personalize each trip. We work with you to develop an itinerary that suits your needs and interests. The daily activities are up to you: when to go for dune drives, when to go for oasis splashing, how long to sit in 4×4 vehicles, where to go for historical monuments, etc. This personalized program is YOURS for the making! Having this said, we like to work with you on a different level as well.We, Golden Oryx Tours LLC, really believe, that ”Good memories last longer !” and therefore wish to make your trip the most memorable stay while helping the environment.Furthermore, we like to ensure that local economies benefit from our business by using locally owned and managed accommodation & employing local people as expert guides.We try to identify and reduce negative impacts to ensure that our travel experience is positive and sustainable for our clients and the locals as well.As a tour operator, it is essential for us to study and respect the customs of the communities we visit and to share this knowledge with you (our guest) in order to promote mutual understanding and respect. But, it does not stop there; we arrange desert clean–up campaigns and actively participate in environmental preservation campaign indicatives as well.
Responsible tourism is tourism ‘that creates better places for people to live in, and better places to visit’.
- Minimizes negative economic, environmental and social impacts
- Improves working conditions and access to the industry
- Involves local people in decisions that affect their lives and life chances
- Makes positive contributions to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage embracing diversity
- Provides more enjoyable experiences for tourists through more meaningful connections with local people, and a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues
- Provides access for physically challenged people
- Is culturally sensitive, encourages respect between tourists and hosts, and builds local pride and confidence
As a tourist, you have a role to play in Responsible Tourism as well. Your choice of a program, your actions whilst on holiday and your choice of a tour operator have considerable part to play and have significant impact on directing Responsible Tourism in its right path. We are constantly refining our responsibilities and your ideas and feedback are more than welcome – please email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
" WE CARE "
5 Omani Rial of each of our bookings are used for local projects.We are delighted to announce, that from this year, we are supporting the “diving for disabled association” in Oman and we are currently working closely with several parties to look into further projects.Link to Oman Diving for Disabled: http://www.akeoman.com/odda/index.html for more information contact: email@example.com